Friday, November 21, 2014

Bobbie Thomas from Today

I wanted to share a link on  Bobbie Thomas from the Today show...I have followed her story while she has been going through her struggles of trying to get pregnant, this lady is a strong woman inside and out and she is one I love to read and listen about because she is so strong in every situation her and her husband are going through! Although Trev and I haven't made the decision yet to do IVF because of the cost situation with IVF I always love to hear all about it and peoples stories about going through this because possibly one day Trev and I may have to do the IVF process if our other options don't work. So I like to know what people go through just so I'm aware of what I will have to go through...I have looked up to Bobbie Thomas since the day I started reading all the struggles she was going through, she isn't a gal who hides behind cameras! She's out there on tv getting judged for everything. So glad she is putting her story out there so all of us woman that are going through the same struggles can read or listen to how strong she is through all of this and help all of us try to be the same! Enjoy the link and her video!

http://m.today.com/parents/your-prayers-are-welcome-bobbie-thomas-shares-her-ivf-journey-1D80307907

No comments:

Post a Comment