Saturday, November 1, 2014

{Hobbies}


I wanted to post some fun little hobbies I have done throughout my life!...in my {spare time} my little spare time that I rarely have lately because if I am not at work I am laying on the couch resting from being exhausted from work! Life has been chaotic lately...I feel like I haven't had a lot of time for just myself or my family! Gaaaah! I am so ready for the holidays for family time! That's all I want is to spend time with family, cook, and eat lots of yummy food!! I am excited to help my momma with her fun cooking and all she does during the holidays! have I mentioned my mom is seriously my BEST FRIEND?! She is someone I look up to everyday!! She is such an inspiration and an amazing person inside and out! her and my pops! love them both! Anyways, back to my hobbies! just to list a few! 

I LOVE...

COOKING

CRAFTING

PHOTOGRAPHY

SHOPPING

WINDOW SHOPPING

DECORATING

And someday in my dreams, yes in my dreams I want to own my own bakery business...Yes I can keep telling myself to keep dreaming...but seriously I LOVE TO BAKE! mostly treats and goodies! how fun would that be! I will keep that in my dreams and dream everyday for my own bakery! I grew up with the most amazing bakers in my family! Both of my grandma's, Grandma Vaughan and Grandma Alder, I always remember sitting on there counter as a child and helping them bake all the time! So many memories I will always keep close to my heart. Another amazing baker would be my mother! I have learned so much from her! I remember always calling her when I was younger and asking her how much butter I use if it calls for a 1/2 Cup, ha!! I learned something new all the time from her!, my dad! if anyone has ever tried my dads dutch oven cooking! you would agree with me! he is AMAZING! he loves learning new recipes to cook in the dutch ovens and not only that he has won two years in a row when he entered a dutch oven cooking contest! Go Dad!! along with my aunts! I can't leave them out!, and My grandpa Alder! he amazes me everyday!! 90 years old, and he loves to cook! his homemade ice-cream! oh my goodness! A-mazing! he would always make bread when I was growing up, it was so fun to see how excited he would get when he pulled his bread out and how perfect it was! love my gramps! and I can't forget Trev's gram! I seriously love her! She always loves to help and show me new recipes or how to bake something new! 
I come from an amazing family that all love to cook!! 
Its pretty fun during the holidays! 
Here are some pictures of some goodies I have made, photography, and crafting! Enjoy!!

PS: I wanted to attach a link to a family member out of the Alder family who is my mothers cousin! she is on KSL and has tons of videos and yummy recipes! she is a fun lady! her name is 
Kathleen Alder, her and her husband live in Logan, Utah, in a gorgeous house! you may know her husband who was a Dr in Ogden, Utah and has now retired, {Dr. Alder}
http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=34&query=kathleen+alder

Crafts & Baking













McCombs Family




 







Cox Family















No comments:

Post a Comment