Thursday, September 25, 2014

Let's Talk...

Okay blogger friends lets talk, complain, cry, laugh, be pissed, be happy, or just sit in silence...
Lets just say today has been a shitful day and yes I said shitful...Remember my last post how I explained everything about the IUI well lets just say we went in again today for the whole procedure and basically we were told bad news and were unable to have the IUI done for this month because the follicles were not big enough...so like I have said before negative news...makes for a lot of emotions to the point where you just want to say screw it all and give up. On another happier note when you get bad news that gives you a right to pull through the drive through at Johny O' Spudnuts and buy not one doughnut but 4 people! I SAID 4! ALL FOR MYSELF, along with calling Fredrico's and ordering out food for yourself and husband. So this has been a fun, enjoyable day!
Lets talk about stress, everyone has stress! some stress about not being able to have kids, being broke, being able to buy groceries, family, health, work, life, I mean what else? I look at Trev and I and lately we have been stressed to the max...between baby business, wanting to move but can we afford it? both working full time jobs, trying to afford "life" life in meaning trying to be able to afford milk, bread, or even gas, to trying to afford copayments at Dr appointments, or to even just pay bills...life is frustrating its hard...money is the devil and I believe that with all my heart...but you have to make it to be able to afford "life" its an on going battle between lots of families...you want to go back to school but you think {how}{cost}{life}{money}{work} life gets very hard especially when you have to start making decisions and the best decisions that will fit and help your family...as my favorite saying "family is always first" and that is my #1 in my books...this week has been crazy sometimes I think to myself I would love to just run away from everything take a break from life shut my phone off and spend a few days just with my husband and family with no interruptions between texts from work, or stressing about money sometimes I just think I want to be that kid again with no stress just all my worries gone...life would be amazing if it was just filled with vacations with family lots of laughs, cries, and spending time together...family time is my favorite thing in life! I am a home body, I love just sitting home with my husband and watching a movie, or baking, or giggling about stupid stuff, I also enjoy hanging out with family members, just chatting, no stress or worries just enjoying the time together! SO here is my venting for the day! I have had so much on my mind this week between the stress I have for Trev and I, to just realizing everyone is fighting a battle...I have been thinking and hurting so much for a family this week that I haven't been sleeping at nights this week because my mind just won't shut off from thinking of my appointment, to money, to this beautiful family that is in need of more help then my venting and problems...Please take the time and help this family out...please read her story as Kassi is a mother of two and a wife who has been fighting leukemia and has been put in the ICU and is now on life support, her body is giving up-she is getting weak and her family needs all the prayers they can possibly get...a simple prayer in your mind or even help with the medical expenses or both would be the best this family could have...we all need to love on our loved ones and family members and hold them tight-let them know how much they are loved because you never know when something will just hit and you won't be able to tell them. I will attached the link below so you can read there story or even donate, if you would like see how much Kassi has battled through this check out her instagram at @kassi_Schroeder Please keep this gorgeous girl and her family in your thoughts and prayers, not only do her two little girls need there momma, her husband and family need her too! lets pray that Kassi can pull through this!!
Thanks blogger friends and family! {XO}


No comments:

Post a Comment