Monday, September 1, 2014

Happy 1st day of September!! I am so excited for fall! It's my favorite season ever! Boot weather, Big sweaters, Hot chocolate, Leggings, Halloween, Football, Pumpkin candles, Pumpkin recipes, and of course the Witch Fest I look forward to in October!!

We are here in Red Fish Lake enjoying some husband and wife time with our cute pup Max but I got up this morning and did my morning routine checked emails, got breakfast ready, looked at insta, and Facebook...the first thing that showed up on Facebook that really got to me and made me a little emotional this morning was this link posted on Facebook about a couple that was seeing the same fertility Dr that Trev and I had saw...{Dr. Foulk} this Dr is the most caring Dr I have ever met with along with our Dr in Logan, Ut {Dr. Kirkman} these two men have seriously helped Trev and I feel like there is a chance and to not give up! We are going to have this sweet babe in our arms one day! So I wanted to post this link about this couple that are seeing Dr. Foulk! The one thing that honestly touched me was what Dr. Foulk had said...

"I don't think it's a function of playing God," Foulk said. "I think it's a function of using the tools God has given us. This technology is phenomenal in helping patients avoid that tragedy and have parents avoid that loss." 

These Dr's have the hands of God, to do what they do and the amazing miracles they can do helps us couples so much that want there family to grow! Another part that touched me...

Danny said Foulk told them "he would take care of it. He will do it and it won't cost us anything to do it one last time. And that's incredible. Who does that these days?"
I don't think people realize the cost of invitro how much money it takes to try to have this child brought into the family. What Dr. Foulk did for this couple is beyond amazing!! Enjoy this link and Happy Monday and 1st Day of September!! -xo!

{I will upload some pictures when we get home of our yearly trip of Red Fish Lake! Most beautiful place ever!}


http://m.ksl.com/index/story/sid/31372962?mobile_direct=y

2 comments:

  1. Great blog post Britt! I hope that you get to hold your sweet little baby in your arms soon! :) Enjoy Redfish!!
    -Krystle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks friend! I'm still new and learning this blog stuff! But it's been fun!!

    ReplyDelete