Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Up Lifting Quotes

A few quotes worth a thousand words!
I am quite addicted to Pinterest, so whenever I am feeling down and need some good words I scroll through Pinterest and find some good quotes that lift me up and help crappy days feel like better days!
 
 



 
 




 
Carl off of the movie UP really does remind me of my husband...Trev has never left my side through any of this...when being put on fertility pills that make you emotional/chubby/zitty/moody and everything else that is does to you, my husband has always been there from the times we walked out of the Dr's office with negative answers to the times where I would honestly get in our car and burst into tears after sitting in a room with your Dr trying with all you have to hold back the tears...I know each day is a new day Trev and I will get through this adventure and we will have our happy ending soon!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment