Sunday, August 17, 2014

{7/9/2011}

{7/9/11} I could go back to this day any day and do it all over again! This day was by far the best day of my life! everything was perfect! especially the day I walked down the aisle and met my best friend at the end of the aisle-the way he looked at me, his smile, his blue eyes, my handsome man in his tux I couldn't wait to say the words "I do" to him! I fell in love the moment I saw him-our first blind date, that was set up by one of our best friends. I lived in Pocatello, Idaho and he lived in Logan, Utah...we had a long distance relationship for a year-I remember each day getting off work on Fridays how excited I would get to be able to know that I got to see him every weekend! Trev and I basically hit it off the day we met-we loved each other and we both knew it...I remember after our second date I drove home to my parents house in Malad, Idaho and I had told my mom "he's the one" my mom told me "Britt take it slow-don't jump into something fast" there was just something about Trevor that made me fall in love, the fact that we dated for a year, long distance and I didn't have to worry! {trust} is a huge thing I look at! I trusted Trev with all I had! I was falling so in love with this boy every time I saw him!
The day we said I do...so excited to be husband and wife not knowing down the road we would struggle with making our family grow and being able to have children. I say this to everyone-no one knows how painful  it is until they have been through it. It is a daily struggle between husband and wife and it has brought Trev and I closer and made our relationship even stronger...we have been through a lot of ups and downs through this whole journey.
I am writing this blog because not only has it helped me to view other peoples blogs that are going through this same problem as husband and wife but it has also been a blessing knowing that we aren't alone-so many couples are going through this just like us and my heart breaks for them...
This blog is my diary of our adventure-our story of everything we have went through every painful negative answer we have gotten, and every procedure we have been through! I have loved reading other people's blogs about what they have been through and what they have tried-it has helped Trev and I to be able to bring up new ideas of what else could helps us, what have we not tried to get this little angel into our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment