Wednesday, May 11, 2016

!!Trev!!

I needed to write about Trev! we celebrated Trev's birthday on May 6th! this guy! where do I even begin! I am so thankful for him in my life...we have a lot of ups and a lot of downs but our feelings for one another have never changed. We have struggled at times, but it has brought us closer than we have ever been! Marriage isn't the easiest thing in life, its hard, its stressful, life is hard and stressful! but through it all we have never doubted our love for eachother! I fell in love with Trev the day I met him! he seriously made me laugh so much and that is all I wanted was someone to love and that loved me back, that made me happy and always made me smile. I struggled before Trev I went through a hard break up that literally knocked me on the ground, I felt as if I never wanted to fall in love, I never wanted to be back in that position of feeling not worth anything...I took a break for a year and figured out myself and what I wanted, I didn't want to date, I just wanted to have fun, but the first time I met Trev I literally had this feeling inside of happiness and that fear was totally washed away! I was always so excited to see him and be able to spend as much time as I could with him!
 
Trev has seriously been a rockstar through this whole invitro process...he has stood beside me to remind me that I am doing so good, and that I still look beautiful when I don't feel so great. I am so thankful for this man, I can't even tell you how much I love him because it is more than I can even explain! I love you babe! Happy 33 years!! Lets make more memories through 33 more years of your life!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment