Tuesday, April 19, 2016

And We're Off!

We are on our final and last journey to bring baby Larsen into the world! We hope and pray!! Invitro here we come! I have been on a couple weeks worth of birth control to regulate my periods and can I just say it has been hell...they put me on a brand that has made me feel sooo lousy, tired, eat, headaches, body feeling kind of weird, and did I say tired?! I could go to bed at 6 and be just fine. I called the Dr today to talk to my nurse to see if this is normal and she said it was, they just don't want me to have blurred vision. So I am sorry I haven't done a blog for awhile! I have been so sick lately that all I have even cared about was my bed, then to work, then home, then my couch, then my bed again!

We cannot wait to get through this journey and hope for the best! Trev and I are praying for a healthy baby and can't wait to see what Invitro will bring!

The Larsen home has been pretty quiet lately not really much going on except starting this process and Trev got a new job at Utah State University, so we have been really excited!

We met with our plan of care nurse the other day and implantation is scheduled for 5/25/2016 that's what the plans are! Go Team Baby Larsen! we couldn't do this without our friends and family support so we want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers! Updates will come along as things start to get going!

We did have a scare the other night, I was doing my normal thing around the house Sunday night, getting laundry done, just got done showering and was standing in the bathroom brushing my teeth when I all of a sudden got this really sharp pain in my right side to the point where it brought me to the floor, I yelled for Trev and had got myself up to the bed but couldn't even stand, it literally made me not be able to breath...Trev insisted that we head to the hospital in fear that my appendix had ruptured...we got to the hospital had a bunch of tests done, found out after 4 pokes trying to get an iv in me that I was really dehydrated, and have a UTI, they did an ultrasound on my gallbladder, ovaries, and appendix everything looked okay except they couldn't see the appendix; I asked the Dr if that was normal he said usually if they could see it, its inflamed. They didn't want to do a CT Scan because of the radiation and where we are having invitro it wouldn't be a good thing to do. So they sent us home and put us on a 24 hour watch wait...basically have to watch to see if my stomach reacts again...they gave me a shot in the hip for the infection to get that cleared up quick, sent me home with meds. I have felt okay just been really pukey but the pain has gone away thank goodness. I haven't experienced that bad of a pain for awhile probably since the last IUI I had! those were miserable! But other than that! things have been okay! just really tired around our house! between me getting used to meds and Trev working graves!

Here are some pictures of what has been going on in the Larsen home and what will be going on the next month and a half! here we go!! Trev and I are excited! Thanks for following along! more updates to come! XO!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment