Wednesday, November 4, 2015

{End of Summer Fun, Bringing in Fall}

Hey Friends! 

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile! life has been busy but fun! I thought I better get on and give updates on what has been happening in the Larsen home! we ended summer with our yearly trip to Red Fish Lake and it was a blast but so cold and rainy! kind of ruined the fun of our trip! we couldn't even fish because it was too cold rainy, and windy! but we did try! {dang it!} but we had a good time! other than we came home a day early! if you have never been to Red Fish Lake put it on your bucket list to do! I always got invites to go up there with my best friend and her family in the summers for the 4th of July but never made it up there with her during our high school years, so now that Trev and I have been there we have made it a yearly trip, its our run away, get away from life! we love it! Here are a few pictures of our trip!! 












Beautiful right?! One of our most favorite places ever!
Another one of our yearly trips we go to Park City, Utah! another favorite!! and another one to add to your bucket list if you have never been! and gone to the Alpine Slides! so much fun!! Trev and I race every year down the slides! and of course I always win! ha! if I had all the money in the world I would travel everywhere I could! that is one thing about Trev and I, we love going places, we love to go to new places and try new things! I love vacationing! why can't life just be full of vacations! spending time with family and relaxing all the time! wouldn't it be the dream!? :) Here are some fun pictures from our Park City fun!!


So much fun! we love Park City, Utah! do yourself a favor and make a trip to these two places! go and relax and have fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment