Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Family-Life-Work

So I haven't blogged for awhile life has been busy, busy! my work has been crazy busy with a new system training and I feel like I can't keep up lately! Did I say Busy! So just a quick update before I head to bed! 

Trev and I have been living life day by day still just waiting and praying! we went in last month to have an IUI done and on the positive side...I had follicles on my left ovary which is good news! because before I had the surgery I had in February for endometriosis they could never find follicles on my left ovary! on the negative note and the downside we didn't have big enough follicles to do an IUI that month so the waiting game begins! I started back on the fertility/CRAZY pills called Femara and we go back in this Friday for another follicle check to see if we can try for the IUI this month. 
{keeping our fingers crossed}

So we had our family pictures done by Samantha Little so I wanted to share a few! I am so excited to get some canvas's printed out and put them up on my walls! Enjoy Friends!













No comments:

Post a Comment